June Currently!

Hey bloggers!

It's JUNE! I can't believe it. BUT, June means good news for us...it means we found out about Baby J's gender!!

And...

It's a boy! We took the first picture the day before the reveal and posted it on facebook for friends and family to make their final guesses about gender! Clearly you can see that hubs is VERY excited :) Haha.
This is my 20 week picture. I have taken a picture every 4 weeks! I can't believe we are already half way to meeting the little guy! We have started talking names now...we have only had girl names picked out until now. For some reason, they were much easier for us to agree on. Boy names are much more difficult...I don't want something that you hear all the time...but we also have the difficult task of finding a name that we both like that we haven't had a student with that same name (you know the kind of student I'm talking about...). But, we still have time to figure it out!

Now, it's time for my June Currently with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade!

Not much explanation needed...I REALLY want to get started on baby's room...but our spare bedroom has pretty much been a place where we have just thrown things over the last few years. We have a lot of cleaning to do before I can start working on that room!!


One last thing that I forgot to blog about was the end of the year gifts for the kiddos. The other first grade teacher and I gave them each 2 popsicles with a little note :) Go link up your end of the year gifts with Seusstastic Classroom!



Have a great week!

5 comments

  1. Congrats on this new journey in y'alls life! I know it's going to be exciting getting everything ready! Good thing summer is here so you can get to work on it : )

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the baby boy! For some reason, I agree that boys' names were harder than girls' names. Have fun naming him!

    And I would agree with the sun instead of rain. We sure have had a lot lately, which is unusual!

    Stopping by from Farley's!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your baby boy! I hope you are full of energy and feeling great. We had the same problem coming up with names for our boys. I didn't want a name of any student I had previously. It makes it a challenging task, but fun. Good luck!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your big news!!! Being a teacher makes name choosing kind of tricky :)! There is always THAT ONE student who will ruin a good name for ya haha! I found your blog on Currently and am excited to see your posts! I am your newest follower! I am definitely going to "steal" your live traffic feed which is super cool.
    Sent From My iPad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping in through the Linky Party!

    CONGRATULATIONS on Baby Blue!! Have fun searching for a name! You will find the perfect one I am sure. :)

    Love your goodbye gift! Too cute...
    Leah
    Learning 4 Keeps

    ReplyDelete